ACCENTURE in Atlanta, GA
Accenture Management Consulting (March 2012-July 2016)
Procurement Operations Consultant
- Team Leadership: Managed two analysts and three Accenture enterprise teams through cradle-to-grave procurement on a $300+ million cloud architecture implementation and managed service program for a federal client.
- Business Development: Coordinated multiple engineering and subcontracting teams, syncing their disparate objectives to itemize a three-year IT architecture plan. The resulting pricing deliverable for an Operations and Maintenance proposal won the program a $150 million award.
- Vendor Negotiation: Leveraged strong vendor relationships to overcome both budgetary and operational challenges stemming from a much-needed software upgrade, and then negotiated a deal that saved the program more than $1.5 million while meeting all technical requirements.
Training and Change Management Analyst
- Project Management: Took control of a project on the verge of missing a key deadline that would have delayed the program’s deployment schedule by up to two months, and rescued it before incurring any costly setbacks.
- Subject-Matter Expertise: Demonstrated a mastery of both SAP Supplier Relationship Management functionality and the client’s procurement process by leading three consecutive weeks of training to over 40 change-resistant end users.
THE ENTERPRISE INNOVATION INSTITUTE in Atlanta, GA
Intern, Science, Technology and Innovation Program (June 2017-August 2017)
- Thought Leadership: Researched connected and automated vehicle technologies to develop an implementation case and deployment roadmap for the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA). This project culminated in a presentation of my research and findings to economic development and urban planning professionals in Georgia.
GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in Atlanta, Georgia
Research Assistant, Civil and Environmental Engineering (August 2017-Present)
- Strategic Analysis: Developing an automated vehicle technology roadmap for a state transportation agency as part of a fully-funded research assistantship.
Accenture Management Consulting Development Program
National Communications Lead (September 2013-November 2014)
- Directed a network of 12 regional leads to increase community engagement from more than 500 management consulting analysts across North America, by helping the leads develop strategies to boost participation in service activities, training workshops, and networking events.
GEORGIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY in Atlanta, Georgia (Expected May 2018)
Master of City and Regional Planning Candidate
Overall GPA: 3.92/4.00
GRE: Verbal – 164/170, Quant – 162/170, Writing – 5.5/6
Activities: Membership Chair, Young Professionals in Transportation – Atlanta Chapter; Institute of Transportation Engineers
Honors & Awards: February 2017 MARTA “Smart Cities & IoT” Hackathon – 1st place
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY in Nashville, Tennessee (May 2011)
Bachelor of Arts in Middle Eastern Studies & Political Science
Overall GPA: 3.50/4.00; Honors: Dean’s List 2008, 2010, 2011
THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN CAIRO in Cairo, Egypt (Fall 2009)
ArcMap GIS, R, SQL, SPSS, Adobe InDesign CS